Nim is a twentysomething Human sorceress. She grew up in Neverwinter, where her proximity to the Shadowfell imbued her with powerful shadow magic. She worked as a smuggler to pay off her late parent's debt bondage before escaping the wretched city to live life free as an adventurer.
- Proficiencies (+3 bonus).
- Reading/Writing in Common. Thieves Tools. Deck of Cards. Athletics. Persuasion. Insight. Constitution and Charisma Saving Throws.
- 10 STR. 18 DEX. 12 CON. 10 INT. 09 WIS. 16 CHA. 14 AC. 30 Foot Movement Speed. 32 Max HP. 6 Sorcery Points. 13 Spell Slots (4 @ 1st, 3 @ 2nd, 3 @ 3rd). 3 Luck Points.
Casting a spell consume a spell slot corresponding
to the level of the spell (unless the spell is 0th level). Spell slots
are fully restored after a long rest.
Nim knows the following spells:
- 0th Level: Minor Illusion. Mage Hand. Mending. Mold Earth. Ray of Frost.
- 1st Level: Mage Armour. Silent Image. Shield.
- 2nd Level: Misty Step. Shadow Blade. Darkness.
- 3rd Level: Fear. Haste.
- Nim has a pool of sorcery points that are restored after each long rest. Additional sorcery points can be obtained by expending a spell slot (bonus action, 1 sorcery point per spell level).
Nim can spend sorcery points to enhance her spells in
the following ways:
- She can expend 1 sorcery point to cast a spell subtly.
- By expending a number of sorcery points equal to the spell level (or 1 for cantrips), she can have a spell target an additional creature.
- Hound of Ill Omen.
- By spending 3 sorcery points in a bonus action, Nim summons a shadow pupper within 30 feet from her. This pupper has the same statblock as a dire wolf, except that it is a monstrosity, a medium-sized creature, and has 3 temporary hit points. The hound moves unerringly towards its target, and can pass through objects and creatures as if it were difficult terrain. It must move towards/attack its target.
- Nim may re-roll a d20 for any attack roll, skill check, or save. This consumes 1 luck point. Luck points are replenished after a long rest.
- Strength of the Grave.
- When knocked unconscious, Nim can regain consciousness (and 1 HP) if she makes a charisma saving through with a DC equal to 5 plus the damage taken (provided that the damage wasn't radiant or a result of a critical hit).
- Great Eyesight.
- Unlike normal humans, she can see through dark conditions (120 feet).
- 360 GP. 8 TP. 2 Daggers. 1 Light crossbow (+ 20 Bolts). Explorer's pack. Dark clothing (+ hood). Wax skull. Thieves tools. Playing cards.